- Participate and contribute to a user-centered design (UCD) process to create digital applications from concept to launch.
- Create personas, customer journeys, information architecture and wireframes by leveraging previous research. These should meet business goals and ensure a positive user experience.
- Document and communicate your design ideas to team members, stakeholders, and clients
- Be a fully engaged member of a growing team of creative gurus
- The ability to collaborate with developers/engineers on solutions to push the boundaries of what is feasible.
- A minimum of years of consulting and/or relevant industry experience
- A minimum of years of experience creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex applications
- In-depth knowledge in iOS, Android Design patterns and Responsive Web Design standards
- Experience in using tools such as Axure or Sketch to wireframe and other prototyping tools (i.e, InvisionApp, Proto.io, Principle etc.) to communicate and present your ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
Welcome to Anlage HRO Services (an-lage pronounced as än-lej), an HR & IT consulting... organisation, providing staff augmentation, recruitment and executive search services, where talent meets promise. With our diverse gamut of services, we bring exemplary forte to business across verticals. Read full description