Designation: US Technical Recruiter/ Sr. Recruiter
Experience: Min 0 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Shift : Night PST (9:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
• To understand IT requirements of clients IT resource need and deliver qualified consultants
• Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and
• Networking within time frame
• Posting vacancies on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
Responsible for negotiation, paper work validation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
• Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
• Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities.
Required Skills :
Candidates from US Staffing industry / Domestic Recruitment / Consulting Firm / Contract to Hire Agency with Hands on experience on sourcing and End to End Recruitment experiences.
Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, Negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, Interview & On Boarding etc)
Proficient in sourcing right candidates through extensive portal search and Vendors.
Should have excellent communication, convincing skills and negotiation skills
Excellent understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets
Candidate shall be self motivated & high on achievement orientation
Should have the ability to deliver results and handle pressure
Excellent Salary structure
Best in the Industry Monthly Incentive structure
Exposure to interact with US people
Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
Lucrative Rewards & Recognition
Both side cab facility, meals & mid night snacks
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top... IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Without experience
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 1,80,000 - ₹ 2,25,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Freshers Jobs
Jobs in HR / Recruitment