We are pleased to inform you that, we have an urgent opening for the profile of Executive Secretary at Mumbai - Andheri location. Job details as given below.
Position: Executive Secretary
Qualification: Any Graduate
The job holder is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical, high quality personal and administrative assistance to the top management OIA and to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
1. Appointment Calendar – To schedule & prepare internal and external meetings without any clashes or overlap with the respective department or authority
2. To schedule and monitor day to day work
3. To manage and keep update on Business Cards collected from top management and to manage and maintain the central filing of documents and correspondences
4. Knowledge Sharing / Reading List –To prepare and prioritize list for the documents meant for top management reading and approval
5. Family Meetings / Group Meetings –To organize the Group Companies meetings and family meetings in consultation with Corporate Office
6. To act as the initial point of contact for the top Management, in their absence, assessing priorities and re-directing calls, enquiries and requests as necessary
7. To take dictations, Type confidential documents, email correspondence and also be able to provide for self-correspondence
8. To manage the diary and schedule appointments by coordinating with respective cross functional team ensuring effective use of time and preparation of papers and information in advance, take and transcribe minutes as and when required, and undertake follow up procedures in line with deadlines
9. To filter incoming mail: sorting, redirecting and taking action as per the priority and to prepare and/or draft correspondence for the top management, as required
10. To maintain good interpersonal relationship with all departments-Support others where necessary and under own initiative. Provide a bridge for smooth communication between Top Management’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with staffs
Seasons’ Greetings –
1. To finalize season greeting with Public Relationship(PR)department
2. To ensure that Seasons’ Greetings are sent out to OIA’s Key Contacts/ Diplomats / Governments / Customers/ Clients/Bankers etc. on the below occasions
Holi, Mango Distribution, Eid, Diwali, New Year, National Holidays(15 August & 26 January)etc.
1. To organize internal and external meetings and tele/video conferences, including booking venues, arranging accommodation by coordinating with the concerned department
2. Travel Management-To ensure and manage official , international & personal Travels by coordinating with travel desk as per schedule
3. To book hotels as per the travel schedule
4. To provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Multi locational Office and to Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
5. To attend guests/visitors as per requirement
6. To maintain Inward and outward register
Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) able to liaise confidently with the top management.
Knowledge in Computer skills
Decision making and prioritizing
If found suitable the above mentioned JD kindly revert back us with your updated CV. Also help with some of the references if any.
WE ARE A GLOBAL EPC COMPANY, WITH A BROAD SPECTRUM OF SKILL-SETS BASED ON ADVANCED AND... ESTABLISHED COMPANIES AND INDUSTRIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD. AS A PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED ORGANISATION, WITH A STRONG INTELLECTUAL BANDWIDTH AND A HIGHLY ETHICAL FRAMEWORK, WE DELIVER EXCELLENCE WITH EVERY PROJECT WE UNDERTAKE. GOING FORWARD, WE CONTINUE TO AUGMENT OUR CAPABILITIES FOR EXCEEDING CLIENTS EXPECTATIONS, ACROSS THE WORLD.
Overseas Infrastructure Alliance (OIA) is an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) company, responsible for end-to-end activities from design, procurement, construction, to commissioning, and finally handing over of the project to the Owner. We focus on the African and South Asian subcontinents, with offices in India, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Republic of Congo, Burkina Faso, Rwanda and Maldives. OIA is managed by highly professional, dedicated teams that excel in their chosen fields. Our niche expertise lies in identifying development bottlenecks and design customised solutions along with funding options. Skills are syndicated and products are sourced from alliance partners with high manufacturing and service credentials. Our operations, ranging from material procurement, environmental protection procedures and other vital project quality issues, comply with the best global standards. Read full description