Urgently Looking for an Asst. Restaurant Manager/ Floor Manager in Hyderabad
• Manage restaurant and ensuring all operational SOPs are being adhered to at all times.
• Creating systems for improved & standardized working in the restaurant & increasing operational efficiency.
• Inventory management.
• Read and interpret P/L statement.
• Guest relations for feedback & complaints.
• Controlling cost controlling food cost, labor cost, etc.
• Quality Control of food & service.
• Maintain sanitation & entertainment standards of the property.
• Oversee all front and back end operations.
• Liaison with relevant government bodies / municipal authorities/ local authorized bodies for compliance.
• Vendor & suppliers management for food and alcohol.
• Regular MIS reporting to management about daily activities and progress.
• Attrition and leave management of team members.
• Coordinating parties, events and promotional activities.
• Table visits and promoting sale of merchandise.
• Market research and analysis.
• Responsible for handling all operations related to F &B services, billing , cleanliness , music , lighting etc. on the restaurant & bar floor.
• Responsible for smooth inter - departmental coordination for better flow of work and materials.
• Interacting with guests & building customer loyalty through effective measures.
• Doing sales calls to improve business networks and gain new clientele through Corporate tie Ups etc.
• Resolving guest’s complaints positively in minimum time.
• Effectively handle all guests’ queries & calls for reservations.
• Hiring and Training staff for effective communication skills, grooming, manners and way of working.
• Daily briefing for staff on day-to-day functions & weekly forecast and to understand staff problems at work and maintaining discipline.
• Making duty roasters for staff in shifts and delegation of responsibilities to staff in various assignments.
• Taking charge in Taking charge in any crisis situation.
• Attending meetings / briefings and passing relevant information to all associates.
• Liaisoning with vendors / suppliers to keep everything in place on the floor.
Experience in handling a restaurant and employees.
Presentable with good communication skills.
Knowledge of handling customers and guests.
Knowledge of south east Asian cuisine will be an added advantage.
Ability to work and cope under pressure.
Handling guest complaints.
Good Knowledge of speaking English & Hindi.
Required only female candidates.
We are a prestigious 20 year old inspired South east Asian Restaurant having 4 outlets in Pune, 1... in Hyd, 1 in Nashik and 1 in Goa.
We are currently looking for smart, young male & female staff with good communication skills for our new restaurant in Pune, Goa and Hyderabad.
We have about 350 talented, enthusiastic male & female employees working with us at different levels who have unitedly made us one of the best & most unique restaurants in Pune that serve tempting Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Indonesian, Chinese, Indian cuisine & drinks mixed well with art, music, nature and our own merchandise .
As we are on an expansion , we are eagerly looking for more people to join us in various departments who love hospitality as much as we do ! Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,16,000 - ₹ 2,88,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
- Plus Inc.& SC
Jobs in Hotel / Restaurant / Catering