Marketing Executive- Tour & Travels
- The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years comprehensive experience in a marketing position in hotels, luxury products, advertising, travel, consumer durables, tourism boards, real estate etc.
- Necessary skill set includes multitasking, good command over written and spoken English, aesthetic sense to put together marketing collaterals, understanding of brand building basics, understanding of consumer loyalty programs, event management, good PR skills, negotiating ability, high level of integrity.
- Working with a small team it is imperative that candidate is flexible and a team worker. Love and passion for travel is a must on a personal level and experience in the travel industry a definite advantage.
- Providing support and inputs on developing marketing plans & strategies to increase market share for the South Asia and Middle Eastern Regions
- Exploring & executing marketing opportunities for the company on a national as well as regional level to promote GVI brands with companies such as Airlines. Tour Operators, Banks, Credit Card companies, consumer stores, Tourism Boards etc.
- Relationship building with the media to obtain maximum media coverage in trade publications as well as consumer media.
- Writing of press releases and putting together marketing pieces for print media, e-marketing and all other corporate communication on behalf of the Regional Director
- Negotiating on production & purchase of marketing materials and other media buying.
- Creating & producing marketing support for the company (by way of flyers, emailers, POP marketing materials, co-branded collateral for joint promotions, web banners, advertisements etc.)
- Working on the complete execution of events for the travel trade and for consumers including launches, celebrations, conferences, presentations, annual trainings etc.
- Maintaining GVIs consumer and trade loyalty programmes on a regular basis. Following up on monthly and quarterly activities to ensure that the programmes remain relevant & popular.
- Representing the company in tradeshows and joint marketing activities with various partners including making presentations at such forums.
- Gather marketing and competitor information through interactions with travel agents and with the company’s Business Development Managers.
- Working on annual brochures every year including studying the content and proof reading and recommending changes if required.
- Preparation of monthly marketing reports on marketing activities, promotions, strategies, tactics, costs etc.
- Developing training presentations for on-site support for the sales team
- Website development and update through our developers
- Visiting travel agents from time to time to understand the markets and marketing needs of the organization to develop suitable marketing strategies
- Coordinating with all travel agents on their logistic requirements such as brochures, travel bags, wallets, marketing materials, tour shells etc and ensuring that their needs are met promptly and efficiently.
- Updating & maintaining ‘clean’ databases for consumer and trade mailers from time to time
- Exploring and maintaining new channels of distribution including referrals and home based agents etc.
- Managing day to day administrative, back-end marketing support and accounting activities all marketing activities and updating these on a regular basis including sending reports.
- Updating and collating and following up with necessary action on MIS reports on GSA performance, top selling vacations, marketing spends etc.
- Providing valuable, appropriate input to facilitate becoming a key part of the organization and at all times conducting yourself in a manner commensurate with the high quality of the brands.
2 years + in Travel industry in marketing
Salary : 10K per month + incentives
Should be fully conversant with computers
We present ourselves as one of the catalytically emerging manpower consulting firms... providing holistic human capital management solutions. SPEARHEAD, a human resource consulting advisory unit facilitating complete people solutions for all verticals across all hierarchies that organizations moving through paradigm shifts can conceive of in this era of changing corporate perspectives.
Our customized manpower solutions have transcended across all business functions like MANUFACTURING,NBFC, FMCG, INSURANCE, RETAIL, ITES, HOSPITALITY, ACADEMIC & EDUCATION, AUTOMOBILES,TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND HOSPITALITY to name a few.
Our registration charges are Rs.3000/- (Rupees three thousand only) for Senior most level, Rs.2500/- (Rupees Two thousand five hundred only) for Senior level, Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) for Middle level, Rs.1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) for Mid Junior & Junior level & Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for Freshers & Junior most level, respectively,valid for one year where we undertake a two step interview process to ensure that our candidate would be selected. Our Consultancy charges are redeemed from candidates, their one month salary (CTC) in Two Equal monthly installments, the first installment after receiving the Job Offer/Appointment Letter from the Company and the second one after getting the first month’s salary from the Company.
Procedure of interview – There will be two rounds of interview:
• 1st round will consist of Mock Interview Session with grooming at Spearhead Office to prepare the candidates for the interview. We also arrange for Spoken English & Basic Computer Training Programmes by experienced professionals from the Industry wherever required.
• 2nd round will be at the client’s place whereby the final selection would be done.
Our Endeavour is to see a satisfying smile both on the Clients as well as on our candidates’ faces. Read full description