Urgent requirement of Microservices .net developer at SSTech System Ahmedabad
The role and responsibility of Sr microservices cloud application developer is to design, develop and support application solution and or re-engineered components based on client requirement.
Primary responsibilities includes developing, coding based on design specifications, existing modules, and or being technical lead, including initial set up of development environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in .Net,MVC & Visual c# development with good exposure to webapi implementations
- Knowledge of REST services and JSON handling (with serialization and deserialization)
- Good communication skills is a must
- Knowledge in git (source control) and agile methodologies is a plus
- Should independently work and self driven
Deploy Micro service and Manage using Azure Portal
Must have expert-level expertise with ASP.NET 4.0+ and Visual Studio 2013+
Must have expert-level competency with C# Language.
Must have experience in Microsoft AppFabric/ Service Fabric, Micro Functions Deploy Micro service and Manage using Azure Portal
Should have knowledge with Entity Framework.
Must have experience in writing ASP.Net Restful service and APIs.
Experience with WinForms/WPF Print Agent.
Experience with ADO.Net, Entity Data model.
Experience with SignalR/WebApi for communications
Should be able to Write Custom Logic in SQL server
Ability to communicate via chat, email or phone to customers requiring support.
Responsibilities for this positions:
• Design and develop reusable software components.
• Participate in design sessions with architects and developers.
• Test software components and generate test log.
• Ensure code and design meets specifications, quality and security standards, and its maintainable.
• Work with business analysts to analyses and convert business requirements into scalable, robust and flexible designs.
• Investigate and research defects, present solution with estimated work effort and implement.
• Administer change requests and provide estimation of all risks.
• Develop documents for various policies and procedures for applications.
• Our system is capable of integrating with many shopping carts and in the future it will cover mostly all type of cart integrations so developers should be able to create new cart integration with the system.
• Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
• Daily update of assigned tasks and report to the project manager at the end of shift.
• Monitor everyday activities of system and provide required support.
• Participate in status meetings for projects and prepare new proposals and draft strategies.
• Prepare prototypes for architecture layers for various applications and databases.
• Should be able to finish assigned tasks by or before agreed deadlines.
SSTech System is a leading Mobility and Web Solutions Company. We’ve been delivering... innovative solutions through our products and services for our clients in more than 40+ countries since 2011. We operate from India which allows our clients to work with us effectively at ease. sstechsystem has a strong team of skilled and experienced technology engineers and experts, which provides a great advantage to our clients on scale, cost, and geography. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Salary range:
₹ 6,00,000 - ₹ 8,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis
Jobs in Logistics / Purchase / Supply Chain / Procurement