Urgent requirement for CSO(CURRENT SALES OFFICER)-ONROLL JOB in HDFC BANK
Undertake survey & identify areas – villages / wards having potential SHGs/JLG. Minimum number of
clients in a particular village / ward is very critical for viability of operations. MFIs Competition, risk
exposure and credit appetite shall be the basis for identification of village / ward for client acquisition.
2. Client Acquisition & Financial Literacy
Collection of clients’ profile & assessment of clients in line with the bank’s policies. Explain them the
product features and convince them to have relationship with HDFC Bank Ltd. Explain the process of
account opening & the features of SB accounts held with HDFC Bank Ltd. Create baseline information
about the SHG & individual members of SHG.
3. Account Opening
Visit the place of clients and confirm the existence of individuals of SHG. Help the RM in collecting KYC
documents from individual members of SHG. Preparation of Photo ID card for SHG /JLG & Issuance.
Assist RM in submission of AOD for account opening. Ensure delivery of welcome kit and CUG ATM
4. Loan Appraisal & Documentation
Complete credit rating as per the bank’s rating tool to assess the loan eligibility. Collect necessary
documents and submit the same to credit for approval. Collect data / information for SHG/JLG CAM
Preparation thru LOS. Organize the group for credit visit / rating validation by credit. Post receipt of approval from credit, complete loan documentation.
5. Loan Disbursement
Organize the group for disbursement & ensure attendance of all the members. Explain the terms and conditions of loan contract.
- Group formation and handling collections are key deliverables.
- This job is field oriented job starts by 7.30 am in the morning working in villages/town and dealing with low income profile customers.
- Rural back ground with low/medium income family back ground who are in need of job
- Flexibility to work/join in 100 -150 km distance from his native place
- Degree passed out after 2015 onwards are okay. Freshens are preferred.
- Documentation - Candidate should with attend with all docs - Original & Trues copies of 10th, 12th and Graduation pass/marks cards. PAN card and Adhaar card is a must. After selection, documentation to be completed on the same of interview.
AArambh Recruitment is having Pan India presence providing recruitment solution from... Fresher to top level management.
AArambh Recruitment is specialised in to Campus recruitment Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Without experience
- Salary range:
₹ 50 - ₹ 90
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services