• Taking a walk around of the property at the start of the shift
• Ensuring the side stations are set properly
• Develop customer relationship
• Ensure that the restaurant is set as per the SOP
• Dealing with difficult guest situations
• Ensuring the cleanliness of the restaurant
• Conducting daily briefing
• Checking the grooming standards of the employees
• Reporting the staff behavior to the Restaurant Mgr
• Sending daily table visit report to the Directors and Team members
• Planning menu for big Parties and get together
• Briefing the staff about any new event or promotion happening
• Checking the daily cleaning schedules
• Doing corporate callings and tie-ups with them
• Resolving staff issues if any
• Ensuring that the closing duties are been followed
• Preparing the sales report
• Sending the Minutes of the Meeting to the Directors and Team
• Assigning the weekly cleaning schedule
• Check the AMC if any and get it done
• Taking the Crockery Cutlery inventory
• Preparing the monthly Breakage report
• Preparing the monthly duty roster of the staff
• Planning for the staff leave if any
• Achieving the given sale target by the organization
• Preparing the Comparative sales Analysis
• Working on improving the Lunch sale
• Doing a follow up if there was any guest complaint
• Setting up meal packages
Should have prior hospitality background.
Must have at least 2 years expereince working in a Hotel or restaurant as Floor Manager or Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Good communication skills and can handle staff very well. Must know how to make and present reports to the management.
Immediate joning required.
Independent Indian restaurant Chain in Pune.