Urgent Opening - India Payroll - Pune
The role of Payroll Executive in the India Payroll team is to process payroll changes, capable of handling email and voice communication and India payroll understanding. The role reports into the Team Leader Responsible for resolving client emails within agreed service levels
Some of the key the responsibilities include the following:
• Planning and execution of Monthly Payroll
• Ensuring adherence to the checklist
• Generate ad-doc reports to analyze payroll data
• Maintain and publish periodic dashboard, MIS Reports.
• Generating Monthly salary statements & updating of the salary budget statement.
• Adhere and Comply with statutory provisions like PF, ESI, Professional Tax, TDS, Bonus,Gratuity etc
• Preparation& checking the documents like PF Challans, ESI Challans, Prof. Tax Challans, Income Tax Deductions etc.
• Statutory payments for Salary
• Submission Of Profession Tax Challan In Every Month
• Submission Of Professional Tax Returns.
• Reconciliation of Payroll, Auditing
• Maintain Alliances with clients at different levels
• Must have 1 plus years of overall experience
• B.com background would be an added advantage
• Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in worked for India payroll process
• Should have excellent written and spoken English.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
• Disciplined process oriented work style
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Payline India , as a group, came into existence over a decade ago and has ever since, grown by... leaps and bounds into a full-fledged and complete repository of accounting, taxation and payroll solutions. It is a coalition of experienced, diligent and efficient Professionals and Advisory Members. Today, Payline India is one of the leading and prestigious service providers in the fields of accounting, taxation, payroll, auditing, projects and end to end services.
We at Payline India , adhere to strong ethics and prize our professional integrity, believing in providing assured and practical advice to our clientele. Our proactive and resourceful workforce is dedicated to fulfilling client objectives in a timely and organized manner. We aim to provide quality service, catering to all requirements in various spheres of business, under one roof. We service our clients with passion and are driven by a commitment to client objectives, which is evident in the practical advice we provide our clients with. Our edge lies in our ability to draw upon a pool of experts and provide focused services. We believe in meaningful partner involvement in each engagement and our value-oriented approach helps us foster trusted and long-term relationships with our clients. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax