Please find below a brief overview of our company opening and the job description.
a. Candidate would be responsible for handling branches of ICICI bank
b.Handling walk-in customers of the bank including HNI (High Networking Individuals) and NRI (Non Residents of India)
c. Asking or identifying their investment needs and providing solution with a suitable investment plan
d.Visiting customer for a presentation and help them for a suitable investment plan
Direct Marketing (PSF)
Candidates would be responsible to work on leads provided by the company
Generating business from the leads & from the references
Taking prior appointment from the clients & visiting them for understanding their requirement and recommending & selling products.
Understanding the financial needs.
Achieving monthly goal sheets.
UNIT SALES MANAGER
Handling a team of financial advisors
With the help of seniors, providing them training with regards to various products and investment plans of the company.
Coordinating and planning with them at every stage to enhance the business of the company.
Visiting customers along with team.
Understanding the need of the client/customer and providing information about the product which is suitable for him/her.
· Established on December 12,2000
· A joint venture between ICICI Bank &... Prudential PLC (UK) with ICICI Bank and Prudential PLC holding 74% and 26% stake respectively.
· Total Capital infused stands at Rs 4,793 crores as on June 30, 2012, no additional capital infused since FY 2009.
· Sold over 14million policies since inception.
· First private insurer to start paying dividends
· Our reach – Over 500 branches, 13000+ employees and above 1.75L advisors.
· India’s most trusted Private Life Insurer over 3 consecutive years. Read full description