Urgent Opening for Country Head (Retail).
Company Profile: - Indiyaa Distribution Network LLP is one of the largest direct response telemarketing companies of the world. The Company takes pride in a committed workforce of 800+ dedicated employees.
Designation: - Country Head (Retail).
Job Description: -
Leads and Development of dealer/clients and execution of marketing strategy through knowledge of markets and understanding their current and future needs, and monitoring the competitive environment through competitive intelligence methodologies.
1. To develop corporate policy driving display, merchandising, pricing and grading whilst observing high street and Charity retail trends.
2. To monitor stock in each Zone, ensuring there are adequate supplies.
3. To identify methods of stock generation in conjunction with the Zone Manager, and to respond to stock concerns where relevant.
1. Responsible for managing the channel sales distribution network in the market.
2. Finding out the new business prospects into the market to achieve the primary and secondary sales targets.
3. People Management: Recruit the new sales personnel as per need arise, assigning the targets to the team members, providing training to the new joinees.
4. Management of the product visibility at all basic- outlets wise.
5. Ensure the better productivity by conducting the weekly meetings of the team.
6. Plan and implement the sales and marketing strategies to boost up the sales.
7. Responsible for the appointment of the super stockiest and distributors in the assigned territory to manage the business opportunities.
8. Ensure the full and final settlement of the distributors and close the same.
9. Continuous follow up with the distributors and Super stockiest for the orders and payment.
10. Monitor the sales closely and overcome the obstacles and motivating the sales team.
To effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage, train and develop Retail Area Manager, Retail Managers and Casual staff to agreed procedures and standards.
To ensure the effective management of all retail staff and volunteers and to ensure adequate staffing levels throughout the business.
To effectively communicate with the Retail Management, field staff, volunteers and other Trinity personnel, cascading information as relevant. To represent the trading business and communicate externally as required.
To promote a customer care approach within the retail business, investigating complaints or issues of poor customer care, both timely and efficiently.
To maintain an awareness of the organization’s priorities and promote the work of Trinity to the Retail Management, area staff, volunteers and the general public. Property
Working in conjunction with consultants and contractors, to carry out new area site evaluations and questionnaires.
To collate information and other statistical reports in Particular zone ’ progress, or action planning as required, ensuring timely and accurate reporting of all aspects of administration, following up issues of discrepancies as required.
To take responsibility to ensure the awareness and understanding of the retail Health and Safety and the Equality Act 2010, and that the Trading Division complies with all relevant legislation.
To attend Board meetings as required by the Chief Executive
• Contribute to sales plans for the brand(s), implement activities as per the agreed plan and carry out cost control measures to achieve set targets vs budgets
• Monitor the sales figures against forecasts, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales and profit
• Observe the standards and provide feedback to area managers to take appropriate action at area level
• Manage and control all aspects of stock management of the brand(s), ensure adherence to procedures and guide the team towards achieving targeted stock levels and minimizing stock loss
• Organize and implement sales promotional and any marketing activities in conjunction with the Operations and ensure that the setup is in line with operational policies and successful
• Keep up to date with market trends pertaining to industry/trade/product category, customer preferences and competitor activities
• Ensure units are up to date on market trends
• Prepare sales analyses and reports on operational issues, market trends, competitors and customer to facilitate overall decision-making on brand management strategy – per brand
Requirement: - Graduate/ PG with Excellent communication.
Experience: - Min 10 year in Business development Field (marketing/sales).
Compensation: - 1, 00000-1, 50,000 per month +other expenses and No beyond for Right candidate.
Note: - Candidates interested in traveling and touring job may only apply.
Currently we are Haring for Health segment.
Indiyaa Distribution Network LLP is one of the largest Direct Response Telemarketing Company... of the world, mainly operating in South-East, Middle-East and Central Asia along with UK, Australia, USA, and Canada. The Company takes pride in a committed workforce of 800+ dedicated employees along with equal number of associates in form of dealers, suppliers and logistic partners, setting the bar continuously higher in terms of innovative research-based product development, rapid delivery system, amazing deals and above all customer satisfaction.
Indiyaa Distribution Network is now synonymous to quality teleshopping in India, Asia and many global locations due to its attentive approach towards meeting after-sales commitments as an equally important customer-relation parameter alongside conceptualizing and selling quality products. The happy stories from delighted Indiyaa Distribution Network customers can fill volumes, which motivates us to deliver even better.
The remarkable growth story of Indiyaa Distribution Network stemmed from various Herbal, Educational, Religious, and Fitness/Healthcare products, which set benchmarks for others to follow in a rather disarranged and mismanaged teleshopping industry before Indiyaa Distribution Network came into being. The promoters envisaged the operating ethics of the Company solely over the fact that a happy customer is the most efficient advertising tool that a seller can ever dream of, and thus the relentless efforts to make every new product scientifically tested, user friendly, and result oriented started and led Indiyaa Distribution Network achieve what it has achieved so far.
With a brand in itself, Indiyaa Distribution Network set its eyes further on some very essential yet unattended product and service categories based on elaborate surveys on customer needs and requirements in Indian and overseas markets, where Direct Response Television can do miracles if applied properly.
It is our continuous endeavor to build further upon our self-established high standards to offer millions of homes the products, which are safe, useful, convenient, and priceless yet not pricey, backed by our years of expertise in Teleshopping. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- More than ten years
- Not Pursuing Graduation
- Salary range:
₹ 9,00,000 - ₹ 12,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Sales / Business Development