The Heritage Foundation, is a non-profitable, social, humanitarian organization... established on 21st July 2011, implementing a lot of activities for sustainable development of global resources especially our country, India. It has been formed to promote and regulate the resources optimally, its Trustee Members consciously and passionately worked on the policy aspects and decided to adopt a broader framework. With the vision in mind, the Trust has undertaken projects that were too large for an individual to handle and each of these projects has been closely determined to the society’s welfare.
The following activities which are under our performance in last six years
1. Education: It includes Educational awareness program, basic and higher education both traditional, Technical and professional (through our school, college and Training centers), Adult education, Educational for farmers, Education for Entrepreneur and Education for all. Our future planning to Setup University if we entertain the CSR fund, Consortium partner, Investor, Govt. grant or foreign grants.
2. Cultural and social welfare: Cultural program includes Sports and Games, Power to people, Social security, Awareness for Music, Drama, Art and cultural activities. Social welfare includes health camps for disabled, health awareness, blood donation camp, rural development, Project green, Poverty Eradication, support to farmer, grants to poor students etc.
3. Agriculture: It includes experimental research on organic farming using bio fertilizer, applied on agricultural crops rice & peanut, betel farming, fruits and vegetables etc. and the process is going on through framers training even up to marketing and branding of such products for sale.
4. Community Development: We focus school education, Skill development training for backward areas, and health awareness for backward people of SC/ST and minority community.
Research and Development: R&D on Education, Agriculture, Aquaculture, Pisciculture, IT innovation, Environment protection, food security etc. we are performing all through experimental research work.
6. Training and Placement: Vocational and Skill development, corporate and Entrepreneurship development training for employment generation.
7. Economic and Industrial Development: Our aim to achieve small and medium scale industry based on organic product, IT Based Industry, Assets management etc.
8. Project Implementation: We focus on project on Education, Agriculture, Skill Development training, IT innovation , Poverty Eradication, Community Development, Child, Youth and Women welfare, Health and Sanitation etc.
§ To improve the quality of life for social beings in India and other developing/ underdeveloped countries.
§ To apply the upgraded dynamic technology through skill development training in Education.
§ To empower experimental research work for optimization of national & international resources in best possible way.
§ To develop, implement and coordinate social protection and poverty reduction solutions for and with the poor and vulnerable and under-privileged.
§ To optimize sustainable growth in respect of production, operation, experimental research and development work and all considerations regarding rural and urban development for education, agricultural, trade and commerce etc.
§ To maintain the dignity, spirit of self-reliance, tolerance and respect for others’ noble views and ways of life and to create of self-dependence, personality, perception, motivation and leadership skills. Read full description