Department / Team Information
Job Essential Attributes
* To understand the impact of effective cost control while undertaking the role.
* Support F&B Manager in the running of the department
* To control costs through correct stock usage, rotation, ordering, minimizing wastage, forecasting and managing workload.
* Financial awareness and understanding of how the role impacts the hotel Profit and Loss account.
* You must be flexible as you will be required to work split shifts, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Basic Job Description
* To supervise and assist in the correct service of Restaurant, Bar, Functions, Conferences etc.
* Actively consider prevention, recovery and investigation of any complaints.
* To ensure all documentation, i.e. checks/bills are completed as necessary and carried out as per the Hotel and Company Standards.
* To strive to anticipate customer needs whenever possible and react to these to enhance customer satisfaction.
* Ensure that the team are correctly uniformed, in line with Company Standards and understand the importance of personal hygiene.
* Ensure that the team are punctual, polite, courteous and helpful to guests and colleagues at all times.
* To ensure a good level of product and local knowledge for guests when requested.
* Must be aware of hotel facilities, restaurant /bar opening times, departmental promotions, products and services and disabled facilities
ECG Assistant Technician
Nurse Grade ‘A’...
Pharmacist/ Store Keeper
Junior Radiographer/ X-Ray Technician
Anaesthetic Assistant Technician
CSSD Assistant Technician
Data Entry Operator/ Clerk
Optometrist Read full description