Key responsibilities will include :
1. Developing WordPress plugins and custom functionality
2. Developing Wordpress plugins for child based applications for web as well as mobile
3. Customizing plugins as per the requirement.
4. Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications.
5. Working closely with internal team to understand and formulate solutions to understand end-customer needs, and interacting closely with Project Manager and Senior Developers.
6. Using bug tracking, project tracking and SVN software.
7. Contribute in the other tasks of development life cycle from start to finish
Desired attributes :
1. PHP/MySQL (Min 2 years development experience)
3. WordPress, WooCommerce (Min 2 years experience)
4. Good communication skills
The Offer :
1. Salary No bar for right candidates. Best In the Industry
2. Participate in the Company's Bonus and Incentive scheme for Projects
3. 6 days working: 10am to 6pm(Weekly off only on Sunday)
4. Apart from public holidays, 1 paid leave each month
5. Everyday tea and light snacks from the company
6. Health Insurance and other misc benefits
Job Type : Full-time
- Candidate should know Wordpress Theme Development (mandatory)
- Must have hands on experience on Wordpress plugins
Upstur.com is the start up that resides in Kuwait and it is a website that serves as a... registration platform that brings together all types of activities under one platform. Gyms, workshops, classes, lectures, trips and so much more. In order for all businesses to benefit from one another and to maximize exposure from each others audiences. Read full description