UI/UX Designer Trainee
Any City - Work from Home,
Internship in UI/UX Design & Development
We are looking for fresh graduates with basic UI/UX design experience. Candidate should have formal training/understanding of UI/UD design concepts, tools, methodologies to apply and perform
Industry: IT Services & eCommerce Products
Age : Less than 25 Years
When required: Immediate (Jan 2018)
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Any Location – Work from Home
Hiring Process : Telephonic/Face-2-Face Interview
What we want?
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, UI prototyping and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Good knowledge of UI design principles for both web and mobile applications
- Create design concepts for various display sizes (desktop, mobiles, tablets)
- Fluency in current Graphic Design (Flash) practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, flash and other Web design software
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and production of corporate collaterals including brochures, newsletters, posters, web sites, identity systems and promotional campaigns for print and web
- Ability to convert Design/ PSD into HTML manually, with browser compatibility.
- Cross browser code fixing of W3C standards
What you get?
- Basic stipend with option to WORK FROM HOME – Any Location within India with flexible timings
- Chance to work on real time industry solutions in web development, eCommerce products ideation, prototyping, design and development
- Certificate / Letter of recommendation
- Full time job opportunity for those who perform well during internship and interested to continue
· Strong appetite to explore technologies and find solutions
· Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to work and adjust to rapid prototyping and Agile methodologies
Who we are?
A newly startup company with diverse interest in offering creative and innovative IT solutions to potential customers as well as targeting export/import of goods and services under B2B segment.
The company is in the foundation stage and being mentored and guided by an IT evangelist with 30+ years of industry experience. The selected candidates would have opportunity to work directly with the founders in business planning, strategy formulation, market study, driving business activities for market reach and positioning to establish its footprint to sustain and grow.
- Are preferably available for duration of 3 to 6 months from Jan 2018
- Have year of UG/PG degree completion as 2016, 2017 or 2018
· Educational qualifications: Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) / Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Design/any relevant degree with hands-on training in UI/UX Design
· Hands-on exposure in any tools - Photoshop, Dream Viewer, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
· Create intuitive websites, responsive design, web and mobile application/product interfaces
· Ability to translate ideas into a storyboard to create visual designs
· Ability to understand client requirements and come up with screens/ mockups following best UI/ UX practices
· Open minded and ready to work in a startup environment
NutanTek is a young and dynamic professional services company that leverages the judicious... mix of creativity, innovation and technology to provide the human-centred solutions to our customers. We offer innovative and cost-effective solutions in IT and Human Resources areas to customers worldwide.
We apply industry proven approaches of Design Thinking, Agile and Lean to creatively solve the business problems to derive human-centered design of products, services and processes. Our team of IT professionals, Creative Designers and Analysts work cohesively to design and build smart IT solutions to enable brand-value enhancements of our customers.
Our HR Consulting Services are driven by a team of experienced HR professionals in partnership with IT enthusiasts to help organizations to acquire the best-fit talent on-demand.
Our guiding mantra is 'Let's Collaborate'. Its collaborate for synergy, for differentiation, for success within the team and across organizations enabling unique services and solutions to our customers.
Our portfolio of services includes: -
Design Lab Services
• CX Research
• UI Design
• Design Camp
• Design Clinic
• Web development
• Mobile app development
• IT Support
• Resource augmentation
HR Consultancy Services
• Contract Staffing
• Entry Level Hiring
• Mid Management Hiring
• Executive Search
• Corporate Training
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Trainee / Internship
- Contract duration:
- 3-6 months
- Minimum experience:
- Salary range:
₹ 5,000 - ₹ 8,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
- Performance based
Jobs in Art / Design / Creative / Fashion