We are hiring for Trainers profile for multiple sectors:
Retail, IT, Telecom, logistics, Soft Skill, Mobile Repairing, Front Office trainer etc.
Location: Pan India (M.P & U.P)
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Supervise Center operations with respect to trainings, assessments, administration, and
Marketing, branding and budgeting.
2. Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information.
3. Issue all appropriate legal paperwork as per the guidelines.
4. Maintain all records as per company’s guidelines.
5. Would be accountable for all actions taken on behalf of center.
6. Needs to do counseling if required.
8. Responsible for pre screening and selection of right candidates for suitable job role.
9. Needs to ensure the placement of candidates trained at center with the help of placement
10. Providing detailed and updated reports of center on regular basis to Head Office, needs to plan strategies to generate revenue for the center that arise.
Preference will be given to those who are from skilling background.
Interested candidate may apply as soon as possible because vacancy is available for limited time period.
1. Should be proactive, hard working individual
2. Should have well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Should have good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills (English and
4. Should have background of soft skill and life skill training
5. Should have excellent time management skills
6. Previous experience in managing a center or branch.
7. Should have experience in counseling students
8. Should have good organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
9. Should have decent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Proficient with MS Excel, Word &
10. Preference to person from academics background.
Mosaic Network (India) Pvt. Ltd., incorporated in July 2008, is a privately funded venture... registered in Indore, India. The parent company, Mosaic Network, Inc., is a California based corporation with offices in the USA (Santa Barbara and Palo Alto) and the UK (London and Edinburgh). Mosaic Network (India) Pvt. Ltd is ISO 9001:2008 certified organisation.
Mosaic is currently affiliated with Agriculture, Telecom, Mining, Tourism and Hospitality Sector Skill Councils as their Authorized Training Provider under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) Read full description