• Good in using Digital Media platforms & Ms-Office.
• Willingness to travel 20 days in a month.
• Language Proficiency – Kannada/English must. (Hindi, Tamil, Telugu will add flavor)
• Presentable & Good Communication Skills
• Work experience – preferred 2 yrs minimum in Institutional Sale
• Coordinating & implementing mobilization plans
• Sourcing candidate for different partner industries by visiting in field as well as through digital platforms.
• Generating Lead – Meeting with State Government officials, Employment Exchange Officer, Panchayat members, Mukhiya etc., NGO officials , School principal, college principal etc.
• Making phone calls to the possible candidates.
• Program Briefing to the candidates
• Conducting written test as per NTTF standards.
• Evaluation of papers
• Recording data in prescribed format
• Declaring result of written test at the end of the day.
• Conducting Interview session if required.
• Coordinating with selected candidates till joining.
• As & when required coordinating between Candidate-Faculty- Partner Industry to prevent attrition.
• Submitting weekly/monthly planning in consultation with reporting officer.
• Daily report submission
• Maintaining timeliness of all assigned task.
• Any other job assigned by reporting officer with mutual consent
Its Hiring, Staffing,Organizational Development,Team Building,Leadership Training... and Employee Retention. Read full description