1. Oversee/design info architecture for data warehouse, incl. all info structures i.e. staging area, data warehouse, data marts, & operational data stores. Oversee standardization of data def. & dev. of physical/logical modeling; develop strategies for warehouse & database impl./mgmt.; Support both development and production support activities.
2. Provides technical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies, which assist the functional business units in meeting their strategic objectives.
3. Acts as technical resource to lead Delivery staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
4. Prepare estimates for project work.
5. Oversees the technical direction of design and development to ensure alignment with architecture, business requirements, and industry best practices.
6. Enforces the utilization of accepted methodology and tools in a disciplined manner, which may include execution of key technical reviews at project gates/milestones.
7. Maintains cross-functional project plans for each project.
8. Directs Development Life Cycle.
9. Coordinates with onsite/offshore delivery team client managers/business analyst.
10. Represents the Delivery team at all meetings.
11. Identifies and communicates issues appropriately.
12. Ensures that all deliverables assigned to team members are completed according to planned dates, and with quality.
13. Supports and promotes the reuse of assets/artifacts . Creates project documents as needed.
Hands-on leadership for complex ETL delivery initiatives for data warehouses and related applications using industry standard toolsets.
Proven Experience with IBM DataStage version 9.x and above in a development environment.
Experience with Informatica Powercenter 8.X would be added advantage.
Should know Oracle PL/SQL and AIX/UNIX, Schedulers, SQL.
Should have good communication skills
Should be proficient in using advanced features like datasets, RCP, partitioning, handling large volume of data, parallel extenders, Data transformation, external loaders, performance tuning etc.
Should have through experience in DWH concepts, schemas, Slowly Changing Dimensions, Facts and Dimensions and implementation of the same.
Experience in Production Support & Maintenance
Incident Management, M&E and Capacity management
Weekly/Monthly Status Reporting
Risk identification and mitigation
Investments Management Domain experience is mandatory.
IBM COGNOS, Info sphere Suite of products Like Quality Stage, Workbench, Information Server etc.
Leading in HR consultancy