Role and Responsibilities:
The person is expected to perform the following functions on a day to day basis:
• Accurately develop associative solid models of all products utilizing SolidWorks software
• Create new and/or revises existing designs, drawings, and bills of material (BOM)
• Production of Shop drawing and Fabrication Drawings
• Update drawings/models/BOMs as needed
• Provide work leadership to lower level drafters
• Participate in innovating new ideas for cost reduction / development as per customer requirements
• Participate in Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for customer quotes.
• 3+years’ experience with 3D SolidWorks (2013/2015 required) and AutoCAD 3D
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and Word Processing software
• Knowledge of design documentation standards
• Demonstrates initiative, applies personal talent to achieve practical solutions
• Good time management skills, high work ethics
• Positive contributor to team participation
• Focused, methodical with good analytical skills
• Working knowledge of Quality Control/Assurance principles.
• Communication, writing, and documentation skills as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Requires ability to be self-motivated and work independently as well as in teams.
Job Class: Mechanical Engineering
Job Category: Experienced Professional
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Night shifts
We are hiring for all positions,all posys for all domestic as well as international bpos with... all negotiable salaries and with all types of shift timings.
Read full description