JOB OBJECTIVES (Primary Function and Purpose) :
1. To achieve budgeted sales and profitable promotion of company's products/services in the assigned geographical area.
2. To ensure operations of Sales in accordance with the Policies and Procedures(SOP) and as per approved framework.
3. To meet dermatologists & all other stake holders to carry out the sales of the company's products/ Therapy.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning of the company's business in the area and managing the entire Gamut of Sales/ Product Promotion.
- Plans and organizes HCP engagement Initiatives, ensuring marketing campaign execution by sales team and monitors the same for desired results
- Planning and targeting pre-selected HCP with high potential in the context of therapeutic requirement . Ensure that these HCP's are met as per desired frequency, ensuring appropriate messaging /communication is delivered to enable them to Prescribe the products
- Makes personal visits to customers to build up effective relationship and face-to-face selling and promotion of sale.
- Reviews and assesses the effectiveness of sales campaigns and programes; takes corrective action and recommends improvement in sales planning, sales methods, market coverage and sales administration
- Keeps the reporting manager/Regional Business Manager/National Sales Manager informed as required by him on sales achieved, market conditions, competitor's activities and the performance. Makes recommendations on sales strategy, operations and methods and reducing costs.
- Keeps himself updated on the competitor's activities through personal visits to HCP, wholesalers and retailers and through systematic collection and analysis of data and statistics and information from gained from the the field
- Coordinate with HO promotional strategies, promotional aids and prompt delivery of products to customers
- Coordinates with local chapter of HCP Bodies like IADVL(Local Chapter) etc and other Medical Associations for participating in Medical Symposia, Group Meetings.
- Identifying and Building the Communities of Practice (COP) Network of HCPs in the area
- Maintain contacts with eminent medical practitioners and opinion makers, wholesalers, hospital authorities, concerned government officers
- Ensuring Implementation of in clinic scientific communication tools and programs .
- Execution of visit wise execution plan .
- Ensuring Execution of inclinic, out of clinic and trade activation of programs
- Ensures that the Business Transactions are carried as per SOP and ensure that the collections is as per norms and without any deviation
- Evaluate the Return on Impact of each activity and allocate resources to optimize return .
Educational Qualification: Science Graduate (Preferable Degree in Science/Pharmacy Desired)B. Sc/ B Pharma/M Pharma
Experience - 2-3 Years minimum
We offer a wide range of Recruitment Solutions to our clients... globally. Read full description