* Act as a trusted advisor and recommend actionable architecture solutions in support of the business initiatives balancing technology direction.
* Hands on, able to act as a bridge between architecture principles and designs along with intent to collaborate to make things happen.
* Actively participate in planning, definition, design & integration of IT Product/Application releases working with other product architects as required to assure consistency of product development and adoption of the product asset base across the product line
* Actively participate in product release cycle, daily stand up as well as helping team with tactical activities like code review, design optimization etc.
* Lead and present a technical solution (e.g. POC) and the underlying business requirements that drove its development;
* Work closely with IT Product/Application teams in technology selection, evaluation, recommendation and configuration
* Build and maintain effective relationships with product managers, WS architects and technical leads for individual products
* Contribute to the development of WS digital architecture blueprint by monitoring industry and technology trends and directions
* Evaluate and recommend technology and frameworks for flexibility, long-term viability, and time to market
* Regularly provides guidance, training and mentoring to enable other team members to meet/exceed expectations
* Develops comprehensive documentation for architecture recommendations and collaborate on delivery of other architectural programs.
o Strong software development skills using Java and web application technologies in a service oriented architecture
o Experience in Server Side technologies like Java, J2EE, JSON, Servlets
o Experience with Spring REST / MVC, Apache Camel
o Open Source Frameworks - Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring REST, Apache Camel
o Working experience of Inversion of Control, dependency injection, and MVC design pattern
o Experience with the following: GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, JIRA, Artifactory, Dynatrace, Sonar
o Strong knowledge of responsive web design and technologies
o Strong knowledge of continuous integration, static code analysis and test driven development
o Strong internet security and OAuth, Open ID Connect etc knowledge and best practices
o Strong experience on performance analysis and tuning.
o Knowledge of client side and mobile technologies: Node, Handlebars and Cordova a plus
o Knowledge of Database technologies and sql.
o Knowledge of Cloud patterns like Docker, AWS
Superior Talent India-a Superior Group company (http://superiorgroup.com/), is an... award winning human resource services firm that delivers a full suite of comprehensive HR and Recruitment Process Outsourcing services to leading companies in India. Superior Talent India envisions a transformation of the current tactical, reactive approach to talent acquisition, to a strategic, proactive approach that aims to build a talent community. Read full description