Technical writers are who write user guides, operating guides, reference manuals, and training guides. They are also the ones who incorporate online help to your software applications and prepare interactive tutorials and software demos for assistance in the form of PowerPoint presentations, graphical material, illustrations.
1. Analyze functional and technical specifications of products, software and understanding their documentation requirements
2. Research, design, write, revise, and edit high quality and user-friendly print documentation and interactive manuals for end users to teach them how to operate and maintain the products of the company
3. Online Help, Knowledge Base, and Frequently Asked Questions for internal and external audiences of the company
4. Design and implement new learning tools or knowledge dissemination tools to promote products in the target markets
5. Write search engine optimized (SEO) website content, articles, blogs, press releases, and forum posts to promote the software applications, products of the company and strengthen customer relationship with the company
good communication skills, good writing skills, research, technical knowledge
Spice Blue is a new venture in the e-commerce field concentrating on multiple products selling... including electronics, mobile phones, healthcare and personal products etc. Spice Blue is intended to provide best shopping experience in the e-commerce industry. Read full description