Technical Writer / Business Analyst ( Post Sales )
1) Coordinating and interacting with development teams and client for the development / customization of solution to their requirements.
2) Preparation of user manuals, installation qualification, and functional requirement specifications.
3) Publishing documentation in the format required for project delivery.
4) Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet all documentation deliverable deadlines.
5) Must have passion for writing.
6) Writing case studies and blogs for the projects and websites developed.
7) Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and produce highly engaging, precise technical literature within short turn-around times.
1) 0-6months of experience in technical writing and content writing.
2) Experience of MS Office is a must.
3) Knowledge of tools, such as SnagIt, Photoshop, and Visio.
4) Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
5) Capable of working independently with minimal guidance.
6) Reviewing documents for language, punctuation, and style or formatting errors with proficiency in descriptive and prescriptive grammar.
Q3 Technologies is a large diversified technology company offering technology consulting... and
outsourced software product and applications development services
to the global IT industry. Q3's world-class offshore services offer cutting-edge IT solutions across a range of industry and technology segments to Enterprises and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Without experience
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in Sales / Business Development