Job Position : Technical Support
Reporting Officer : CMD, Head Outsourcing
Work Area : M P
Head Quarter : Indore
• Experience in Operation & Maintenance of utilities like DG sets, water Treatment Plants, ETP, RO, DM Chiller Plant, split a/c , Lifts , Electrical Systems , HVAC, Electrical, Projectors, Fire Safety, Plumbing, UPS, Safety / Fire Hydrant systems, First Aid systems, Air Handling units AHU, Audio systems, and Good Computer Knowledge.
• Understanding the Client’s expectation in scope of work
• Analyzing the requirement of Manpower like no of Manpower, qualification, experience, shift working, reliever etc.
• Handling overall technical staff along with, supervisors and Technicians. Also conducting staff interviews.
• Assisting All Technical Team for Spares parts Planning & monitoring
• Provide value additions like suggesting improvement areas, scheduling of various proactive Maintenance as per Manufacturers manual.
• Preparing various Maintenance schedules, Check sheets etc.
• Generation of various reports for Management Review
• Provide technical guidance to Team working at various sites
• Effectively utilize each Team member to his fullest potential by continual counseling, motivation & Training.
• Contract Risk assessment (Safety, personal , etc)
• Collecting best practices & implementing them to other places.
Customer Relationship Management & Reporting:
• Reporting site updates thru structured reporting format
• Ensure Supervisor adhere to the various norms/compliances mutually agreed upon with the client.
• Manage Customer interaction and expectations as per Contract requirement & developing Team for delivery of the same.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen Customer relationships.
• Visiting sites twice in a month for inspection of Safety compliances/Reporting etc and meeting Client End users & Management.
• Understanding employee related issues – meeting with employees once in a quarter, to ensure employee satisfaction. In disciplinary acts should be curbed / punished and brought to management’s notice for immediate resolution.
• Relation building with client for better co-ordination.
Tools/PPEs Record Keeping (thru HR dept.)
• Maintaining the Tools record issued to employees in the asset register and ensuring the return before employee leaves.
• Issuing PPEs to employees on decided intervals.
• BE Electrical
• 0to 1 Years of experience in Plant engineering and Utility Maintenance functions preferably from Pharma background
Candidate from outsourcing background will be preferred
cont 98264-NO 88575
• Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbal.
• Excellent computer skills using Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel software.
• Strong customer orientation and organizational skill.
Leading HR Placement consultancy