Technical Support Executive
• Good communication Skills
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite, include Excel
• Good Customer service & interpersonal Skills
• Ability to Multi task
• To provide world class service to customers in a customer centric environment.
• Successfully resolve complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer tools.
• Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations.
• Document in detail all interactions with customers.
• Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non technical customers.
• Educate customers on products. Help customers to be successful.
• Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up/cross selling products and services.
• Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, First Contact Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
This position requires the candidate to be pro-active, energetic, high on ethics and on-the-toes so as to render HIS/HER services for the tasks effectively.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Graduate/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate. Candidates with 6 months of International BPO Experience would be preferred.
• Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
• Good knowledge of computer (typing speed 25 words per minute, accuracy at least 80%).
• Excellent inter personal skills.
• Open to work in Rotational shifts.
• Should not be below 18 years of age.
Ajami infoserv is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human... potential to the power of Services. ajami infoserv serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Ajami infoserv Solutions, Experis, Manpower, HR and Training.
We care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work and in life. We help people develop their careers through planning, work, coaching and training. We recognize everyone’s contribution to our success - our staff, our clients and our candidates. We encourage and reward achievement. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Without experience
- Not Pursuing Graduation
- Salary range:
₹ 2,00,000 - ₹ 3,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Customer Service / Call Centre / Operations / Data Entry