Technical Support Engineer
• Develop adapters to map customer formats to standard formats of the applications use by the company.
• Modify data-content or create default-values per the project requirements.
• Interact and coordinate with the technical experts and engineers for automation of the trade content to build automated Trade Solutions for its clients.
• Familiarity with global trade process a definite plus
• Triages and provides technical expertise in resolving complex product issues.
• Provides support to direct customers, project leads and field engineers.
• Replicates customer environments to file defects etc.
• Test, organize and report the progress of on-going issues on regular basis
• Provide training for internal support staff
• Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience
• Master’s degree in computer science or Engineering preferred
• Experience in Technical Support role, professional services, IT consulting or System Integration role
• Work experience in Java.
• Fluency in English. Other languages would be an asset.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.
• Working in a virtual global team.
• Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal business hours.
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
CATTS uses over 30 years of hands-on experience in international commerce, customs and... trade compliance to deliver practical and reliable advisory services for the right price. We have backgrounds with multinationals and government authorities, for which we have successfully delivered projects around the globe. We partner with global experts and best-in-class software - and service providers to offer you a complete package with excellent value. With our network stretching the globe, we are able to offer trade advisory services without boundaries. We understand local practices, have local language capabilities and can offer unrivalled expertise.
CATTS is a member of the TTA Group, a group of professors, consultants and industry experts. This combination allows us to cover 47 countries and have the ability to provide Trade Compliance knowledge in another 100+ countries. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
Jobs in IT - Databases / Datawarehousing
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis
Jobs in IT - Systems / Networking / Security