Considering candidates who can join in max 30 Days.
With presence in 100 countries and serving over 2,000 clients and over 1 million end-users, Basware is the leading provider of purchase-to-pay automation software and solutions. Our US team is the recipient of the Best Places to Work award (multiple consecutive years) as well as the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For award (last two years).
Praised by industry analysts such as Gartner, AMR, Forrester, and PayStream, Basware’s products range from procurement and invoice automation to electronic invoicing and billing. Basware’s clients include global multinationals and prestigious domestic organizations. Basware’s North America operations have grown rapidly over the past few years and we are expanding our team.
Basware is seeking a Support Consultant for our North America customer base, based in our Chandigarh offices in India, to provide support with product-related technical assistance. In addition to working closely with the US Customer Care team, you will also be part of the highly motivated global specialist team supporting all Basware countries.
The Support Consultant has responsibility for the day to day assistance of our clients in the use of our SaaS software solutions.
Under the direction of the Support Manager, the Support Consultant will work both alone and with assigned team members to provide support and issue resolution for clients in a timely and professional manner. The primary focus will be on troubleshooting issues, data analysis and advanced client education on software functions. This is NOT a helpdesk role, but a role that will require advanced system and process knowledge, and a consultative response to customers.
This position requires the Support Consultant to work US Business Hours. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in American English are required.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
• Provide timely and regular communication to customers on open cases, not letting cases remain in progress without an update for more than 2 days at a time
• Become an expert in all product modules, starting with purchasing, then moving to invoicing, reporting and other modules per performance plan
• Own all cases that have been assigned up through resolution, or to approved escalation.
• Proactively engage clients to gather all information needed to resolve the case, or to gather requirements needed for Enhancements or Task Assignments
• Review and track all cases and Product Management, Production SaaS, and R&D tickets for updates, questions, correct type assignment, SLA delivery, etc.
• Proactively communicate updates with clients regarding all open cases, such as updates from Product Management, or notification when a fix is available and has passed internal testing
• Analyze reported defects to confirm intended versus actual functionality, and with Tier 3, Product Management and R&D to understand intended design and function
• Analyze confirmed defects to determine breadth of issue (does this occur in multiple product areas, impact multiple customers), whether functionality previously worked (and if so, when it last did so), and impact to both reporting and other customers (to properly set priority)
• Take lead on testing all defect fixes for owned cases
• Take lead starting the requirement gathering process for cases that will involve change management
• Contribute to the client facing online Knowledge Base on a regular basis, and update out of date solutions to provide clients with a valuable self-service platform to use before engaging Customer Care resources
SKILLS AND PREFERRED TRAITS
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required. Able to provide support via email and telephone.
• Able to handle stress with ease and not get flustered or easily frustrated
• Results and goal-oriented, with a strong work ethic
• Energetic, assertive, customer-centric personality
• Team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with clients and team members
• Puzzle solver; likes to tinker and troubleshoot issues. Analytical and consultative focus.
• Ability to handle multiple issues at once, and prioritize that work
• Has a strong desire to learn new technology (and may have a strong technical background – such as SQL, web servers, enterprise application support, networking, web programming, ColdFusion, Java and HTML or other technologies)
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• 2-7 years’ experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Degree in IT, business or computer science preferred
• Customer Support experience preferred. Supporting North American customers a plus.
• Cloud software experience preferred
• No travel required but opportunity may arise to travel to the US Headquarters
The phenomenal journey of Habsons group is a saga of diverse interests through changing times,... changing needs and changing technology. The decade that has gone by is rich in history and full of experiences that tell the success story of the group.
The Habsons Group has been providing some of the best human resources to various organizations for more than a decade. Keeping up the zeal to excel in HR management, the Group has adapted well to the changing times, needs and technology. It has a history that is rich with experiences, learning and achievements.
Presently, Habsons provides finest staffing services to its national and international clients. It provides highly qualified and professional human resources from India, thus becoming an active partner in the growth of its client organizations.
Today, the Group strives to remain ahead of the league. Combining numerous significant operations under one umbrella, it clearly differentiates its position as the market leader. Habsons is actively engaged in offering its services in diverse business areas of Information Technology Solutions, Medical and Diagnostics, Travel and Tourism, Import-Export, Engineering, Construction, Real Estate and Infrastructure projects; besides its core business, that is Recruitment, Placement, e-Recruitment and HR Solutions. Together with its group companies and proven strength, Habsons is paving the way for every individual's benefit and success. Read full description