Knowledge of Laboratory Instruments will be added Advantage
1. Responsible to achieve the Sales Target.
2. Develop strong long-term relationships with customers.
3. Prospect for business, schedule appointments, & visit customers to review their
product needs and determining opportunities.
4. Recommend products based on customer requirements.
5. Provide clear, effective quotations & literature to customers.
6. Negotiate strongly and clarify company terms and conditions.
7. Close orders and collect customer payment promptly thereafter.
8. Research the market for new opportunities.
9. Attend trade shows & conference.
10. Continuously increase product and application knowledge.
11. Perform demonstrations, installations, and basic maintenance.
12. Attend training and departmental meetings.
13. Coordinate with inside sales, technical, accounting and shipping department.
14. Coordinate with service engineers for installations / demonstrations.
15. Follow up with customers promptly and courteously.
16 .Resolve customer problems & report issues to General Manager.
17. Submit weekly report to National Manager.
18. Ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Manager .
Through the years, the philosophy of the Nardo family has always been to be able to supply... customers around the world with practical affordable solutions for their testing needs. When Hanna introduced the pHepÂ® (pH Electronic Paper) in 1986 it literally revolutionized the world of testing by allowing millions of people in various industries to test for pH in a simple, accurate and affordable way. This winning philosophy is still strongly embedded in HANNA.® In 2005, when we introduced the world's first single parameter series of automatic titrators dedicated to food analysis, we put thousands of users around the world in the position to perform their own analytical tests in house, and to improve the quality of their product.
The driving philosophy that has been a trademark of HANNAÂ® has translated into a top class world wide organization with over 1,000 employees, including Sales and Technical Support, Research & Development and Manufacturing centers in 31 different countries.
Research & Development
For three decades HANNAÂ® has prided itself in being one of the world's leaders in innovation of analytical instrumentation. Headed by our team in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, HANNAÂ®'s Research & Development teams constantly challenge themselves to improve on existing technology and to invent new testing techniques with the common goal to simplify analytical testing. This applies not only to instrumentation, but also to sensors development, reagents and chemicals. In1985, Hanna was first to introduce to a pH electrode with a built in temperature sensor (HI1217S) which became world wide and commonly used throughout the market. The idea of waterproof portable instruments to be used in harsh environments also was launched by HANNA® in 1990 (HI9025). The concept of giving users the possibility to check the accuracy of their digital thermometer (Checktemp) was introduced to the market by HANNA®in 1995 and is still unique today. Another exclusive technology to HANNA is simultaneous testing for pH and EC with a single instrument which was first introduced in 2000
We believe in controlling the quality of our products from their inception to delivery. For this reason, we manufacture all the products we bring to the market including, meters, electrodes, chemical reagents and buffer solutions. Our five manufacturing facilities are each specialized in a product family, ensuring stability and greater quality. Our engineers in manufacturing strive to achieve higher standards at all times, continuously investing in new manufacturing technology equipment as well as new manufacturing techniques. As a vertically integrated manufacturer, HANNA® does not subcontract any part of the manufacturing process, from plastic molding, to glass blowing and chemical bottling, to PCB and electronic assemblies. Read full description