What will you be doing?
As a Content Writer you will be responsible for:
- Developing and publishing a wide array of content including: blogs, white papers, case studies, web content and content for social media.
- Incorporate clear, concise and compelling content as per SEO and digital marketing best practices.
- Edit and repurpose existing content for new use.
- Maintain Content Calendar
A productive day would likely include:
- Ideation - Producing Content ideas aligned with our content strategy.
- Creation - Researching, writing and producing high quality content on a daily basis.
- Promotion - Promoting content and ramping up the readership of our blog
- Social Media - Managing social media updates.
- Tracking Monitoring industry trends.
Qualification & Skills:
- Passion for writing killer content (compelling, clear, and persuasive)
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience writing for B2B software technology.
- Grammar knowledge and expertise including spelling, punctuation and proofreading.
Must have written Technical Reviews
Why work at TheServerGuy?
- Competitive compensation
- Relaxed, but professional environment
- Flexible scheduling & Telecommuting
- A lot of learning experience
- Regular Hackathons
- No dress code: wear shorts, sandals or whatever
- Company sponsored laptops
ServerGuy is a managed cloud hosting service provider that caters to managing both the... infrastructure as well as applications for our customers.We are based out of New Delhi with a growing team of 30+ members. We manage all servers, services, applications, security and upgrades transparently. We basically take the pain out of server management so that you can focus on your core business.
Browse through all open positions at ServerGuy, and pick the challenge that excites you most. Read full description