Urgent Opening in our company for the position of Team Leader-CFP( certified financial planner) for West Delhi location. Job description of the position is mentioned below:
Designation : Team Leader - CFP
Experience : 1- 4 yr
Job Location : West Delhi
Salary : Negotiable as per the company norms rest depends on the candidate
- To do new client acquisition by creating financial plans post understanding of risk profiling & goals of customers.
- Meeting with clients to find out what their financial status and goals are and working towards developing their financial plans.
- Researching investment and other financial opportunities and discussing options with clients and preparing plans best suited to clients' requirements.
- Continuously monitoring clients’ financial plans and readjusting as necessary.
- Educating and advising clients on specific financial areas, such as insurance and taxes.
- Keeping up to date on market trends and financial regulations/laws.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- The performance and productivity of the team members will be the responsibility of the Financial Planner.
- Very good command over written English, fair command over spoken English, positive attitude towards client service.
- Prepare financial planning materials for client meetings
- Follow up on technical / investment items from client meetings
- Create financial plans and proposals for new clients
- Conduct financial planning meetings with firm’s clients
- Manage client accounts, research and analyze investment opportunities, as well as make investment decisions.
- Help make individual stock and bond investment decisions. We continually evaluate existing investments as well as look for new opportunities. Monitor and rebalance discretionary mutual fund and stock portfolios.
Business Development / Practice Management
- Help grow the business by giving seminars, being active in the community, joining groups, serving on boards, etc.
- Help move the business forward by improving our processes to better standardize what we do to improve efficiency and quality of service.
Education and certification
A financial planner needs a bachelor's degree in a field such as accounting, finance or business.
Certification by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards isn't absolutely necessary to work as a financial planner.
Excellent math skills are necessary for a financial planner, along with the ability to calculate and analyze complex financial data. Accounting skills and a close familiarity with banking are necessary, and broad knowledge of economics and financial markets are important when it comes to making recommendations to clients.
Financial planners tend to look at the big picture when advising clients on important topics like how to manage their money, handle taxes and prepare for retirement. However, many planners find that specialized skills to develop business with their financial skills.
Financial planning is service-oriented business, so good interpersonal skills are crucial to success. You must be good at communicating clearly with clients verbally and in writing, and be comfortable while discussing complex topics into easy-to-understand summaries for clients who may not have a lot of knowledge in the areas in which they are seeking advice.
Vista Wealth is an investment consultants in Delhi started with the objective of providing... the investors the best investment options that suits them and help them to achieve their financial goals and give our best services and post investment services to our clients.
Been into existence since last 22 years and growing strong. No. 1 across North India in Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) – both in number of SIPs and value of SIPs
Among Top 30 IFAs (Independent Financial Advisors) across India.
Always been a “Solution Provider” to our clients. Read full description