- IBM BigFix LifeCycle
- IBM BigFix Patch Management
- IBM BigFix Inventory (SUA) Roles / Responsibilities o Hands on experience on BigFix administration, OS/Security patching, Fixlet/baseline/Task execution, installation and configuration of agents/relays
- Develop custom fixlet/analysis/baseline as per requirement.
- Detail understanding of Bigfix/TEM relevance language
- Knowledge of BigFix DSA architecture o Should have experience in upgrading BigFix infra
- Should have experience working with Web Reports/ SCA/ SUA Reports reports
- Hands on experience in creating custom software signatures for IBM BigFix Inventory (SUA)
- Basic Hands On experience with Unix, AIX and Windows OS.
- Good verbal & written communication skills, customer Interfacing experience & excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Certification in IBM BigFix will be of added advantage
BigFix SME for IBM BigFix (IBM Tivoli End Point Manager - TEM) Candidate must have at least 2 yrs experience in the following BigFix Modules o IBM BigFix Compliance - Security and Compliance
Leading in HR consultancy