1) Understanding and analyzing client requirements and different skill sets and explaining the same to the team.
2) Sourcing & screening candidates through extensive search in various job portals, add posting, headhunting, professional networking sites, mapping and referencing.
3) Validating the sourced profiles before processing to the client.
4) Scheduling and coordinating the interviews/drives.
5) Liaising with the HR Anchor to plan and fix required panels across locations
6) Clarifying any issues that may exist and close the decision pending cases.
7) Communicating the outcome of the selection process to the candidates.
8) Following up on offers made to ensure acceptance and joining
9) Preparing & Raising Invoice.
1) 3-5 years of Recruiting Services experience across all levels in Gulf & Africa Market.
2) Graduation is a must. Masters Degree is preferred. HR specialization is preferred.
3) Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking skills preferred.
4) Excellent verbal communication, presentation and writing skills preferred.
5) Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter as well as a strong team player.
6) Sense of urgency and business orientation combined with customer service skills.
7) Team handling, People management & Client management
We are a Human Resources and Staffing Solutions Company, providing organizations with... solutions & services to meet their workforce needs across the world. We help our customers locate the best talent, enabling them to retain their competitive edge and sharpen their focus on core strengths. We strive hard to find the right employees with the right skills, to meet our clients needs. We have Ten plus years of management experience in providing recruitment, staffing, assessment and selection services. With operations in India, Dubai & Singapore we aim to be a partner of choice for our clients.
Read full description