1. Ensure branches are staffed as per manpower plan.
2. Deploy an array of sourcing strategies (referrals, vendors etc.) to achieve manpower numbers.
3. Influence and drive concerned stakeholders (zone heads, branch managers, employees, candidates, third parties etc.) to ensure zonal staffing objectives are met.
4. Work on specific HR capability building projects as and when required.
5. Provide advice and guidance on specific aspects of the Human Resources function related to recruitment and selection.
6. Handle queries related to company process, policies etc. of new joinees.
7. Serve as a resource for all team members by being available and accessible to discuss all human resources related issues.
Kotak Mahindra Group
A legacy built over 2 decades Kotak Mahindra is one of... India's leading banking and financial services organizations, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, to mutual funds, to life insurance, to investment banking, the group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and corporate sector.
The group has a net worth of over Rs. 100.6 billion and has a distribution network of branches, franchisees, representative offices and satellite offices across cities and towns in India, and offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore servicing around 8 million customer accounts.
Read more about the group
Read full description