Position Desktop Management
· Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7&8)
· Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for TCP/IP and Internet setup.
· Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
· Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1, L2 & L3 levels & Managing backup and recovery.
· Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
· Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
· Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
· Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
· Trouble shooting hardware, software & networking problems.
· User group policies creation & modification
· Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
· Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
· Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop
· Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
· Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting, remote desktop sharing.
· Resolving tickets with in the SLA which is raised from End User side.
· Maintaining Assets through Asset Management Tools
· Design and integrate specifications for systems
· Participate in an on-call rotation
· Recommend new processes and procedures, equipment and software
· Act as a senior resource for other System Engineers and for the team
· Communicate and interact with the other team members or colleagues to ensure coordination and cross-training
Desired skills and experience
· Any Bachelor’s degree / diploma or equivalent
· Certification or knowledge in ITIL
· Willing to work under 24/7 support
· Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues
· At least 12 to 24 months experience in a similar Desktop support role
· Good verbal & written communication skills
Qualification Any degree, Diploma (arrear).
Support Level ,L1
Salary Package CTC:13,100 & THS:10,000
Function Type End-user computing
Job Locations Hyderabad (Gachubowli, Paramount)
One of the leading manpower recruitment agency in hyderabad,serving for all types of... industry Read full description