We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday, to hire SVPs of Product and Technology ($400K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
ZephyrTel is looking for an SVP of Product & Technology, who has a good appreciation of “Go to Market.” They will report directly to the CEO. They will be powerful in positioning a roadmap in business terms. They will fully understand the need for repeatability and scalability of product solutions. They will share the view that the death knell of many Enterprise Software Companies, has been allowing Clients to "menu choose" their feature/functionality requests and be able to articulate our ‘vision’ internally and externally.
This person will be able to:
- Create a process to fit our environment, with a minimum of corporate resource/facilities
- Articulate and position our roadmap to all levels of our business as the ‘must quote brand.’
- Guide internal and corporate resources, enabling selling of multiple products into a telco.
- Be able to introduce new products into the company equation quickly
- Scale – from modest beginnings to $1bn revenues
- Articulate to customers that our product features/roadmap will be able to meet their needs.
- Understand and articulate deep technical insights, what technology trends are inevitable and knowing the data structures and algorithms that can give our products a huge technical advantage.
- Push back on a customer and deliver a compelling alternative that fits in a common product while articulating to the customer why this is the future.
- Articulate our vision of the cloud - most customers say they don't want the cloud, especially public cloud. We have to deliver a real TCO reduction and a compelling cloud vision.
- Perform at a higher level to move the industry to our vision. If customers don't adopt our products, it is not "stupid customers" fault, but a failure of product management to create a compelling enough product.
15 + years of senior sales leadership role in Telco (Vendor side, or mobile operators side)
International network with C level Telco stakeholders – CIO, CTO and CEO of mobile Telco operators
Experience of working with remote teams
Strong technological acumen – public speaker on tech topics, such as Cloud, etc
Expertise in the telecom practice
Proven ability to set up a team and work from scratch with little potential support initially
First Degree essential, Second or MBA preferred
Prepared/capable of leading product resource within the core functions across different products
Proven, superior leadership experience in telco services (telco experience ideal although not essential)
Excellent understanding of mobile operators’ business and their challenges
Excellent English communication (written and verbal)
History of proactively partnering with sales organizations to drive growth
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description