1. Controlling of all the Warehouses.
2. Inventories Control mainly on Slow and Dead Inventories
3. Follow up of Indent from Plant
4. Stock transfer - based on the indent received from the respective Warehouses.
5. Coordinate with Transporter for meeting delivery time (as freeze TAT)
6. Settlement of Warranty by way of replacing Item to Item
7. Cost analysis on account of freight cost.
8. Order Execution Level to be maintained
GenNext Human Resources Management : : Fastest Growing Human Resource Consultancy... Company offering best recruitment solutions possible, to Automobile, Aviation, Advertisement, Banking, Consumer Durable, Cement ,Chemical FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Textile, Telecom in India.
Gennext has successfully facilitated the Candidate in finding the most awesome career opportunities available and simultaneously empowered its clients seeking for the best talent, thereby matching the right people with the right job. Read full description