Retail Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager Job Duties:
* Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
* Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
* Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
* Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
* Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
* Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
* Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
* Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description