1.Manage customer arrivals to maximize relationship building opportunities.
2. Improving the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
3. Acknowledging customers promptly and treating them in a courteous manner.
4. Finding out what information, products or services the customer requires to meet his/her needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information.
5. Maintaining a strong knowledge of products of the company.
6. Assist in the analysis of customer trends to enhance sales and service management process and pre-requirements.
7. Sales activity planning, including reviewing existing customer files to identify sales opportunities.
8. To be directly reporting to Area Sales Manager and Top Management
For over 2 decades, Hi-Style has transformed itself into a chain of exclusive specialty... stores that provides a truly international shopping experience with a world class ambience, customer facilitation and clearly differentiated product presentation. With immense expertise and credibility, Hi-Style has become a benchmark for the Indian retail industry. In fact, the company’s continuing expansion plans aim to help Hi-Style meet the challenges of the retail industry in an ever better manner than it does today. Read full description