Experience: 3+ years
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Vendor bill booking and payments
2. Payroll processing and making entries in quick books software
3. Intercompany billing and reconciliation of inter company accounts
4. Monitoring daily bank balance, Preparation of cash flows
5. Month end closure of books of account. Month-End provisioning.
6. Assisting in preparation of MIS reports. Preparation of back up documents for MIS Reports
7. Statutory compliance for US entity
1. Strong Accounting back ground
2. Must be good in MS excel and Ms word
3. Must have sound knowledge in Quick books accounting software
4. Must be detail oriented and strong in numbers
5. US statutory compliance added advantage
6. Should be good team player
7. Good communication Skills.
Education and Experience:
1. B.com/M.com with US accounting experience of minimum 3years
2. CA/CWA inter with 2-3 years experience in Finance department
Integra is one of the leading publishing services and content transformation service... providers for global publishers, educational institutions, educational content providers, and corporate entities.
Founded in 1994, Integra is truly an end-to-end publishing services provider offering the whole gamut of services from development editing to digital products for global publishers. In addition, we provide complete solutions across all aspects of the digital & eLearning content lifecycle to non-publishing verticals, such as educational content providers, educational institutions, and corporate entities, transforming traditional media based content into new age interactive learning products.
With a competent team of over 1100 qualified professionals with diverse skill sets, Integra meets discerning quality standards and demanding delivery schedules, which is reflected in its longstanding relationships with many of its customers. Headquartered in Pondicherry, India, Integra has its Global Service Delivery Centers in India (Pondicherry and Chennai) and the US (Chicago and Massachusetts) and Project Management houses in the UK and Spain Read full description