1. Write and execute effective manual and automated test plans and test cases. Document defects and track issue resolution.
2. Escalate issues and concerns to the agile development team and management
3. Set up and maintain test environments
4. Aid in estimating work effort for projects and manage work to meet the project schedules.
5. Actively participate with the team in software requirements, design, and code reviews to provide early and continuous quality feedback.
6. Adhere to process, tools, and metrics standards within the development team
7. Work with the team to continually improve test processes and practices based on inspection adaption of previous iterations.
8. Proactively seek ways to incorporate new creative ideas and methodologies into testing efforts by keeping abreast of current methodologies, technologies and tools.
9. Perform all of the above duties independently and with other test engineers, with moderate supervision
10. Experience developing testing automation tools and frameworks
11. Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible to solve problems
12. 3 years of experience developing enterprise software and or web applications
it is cmm level 5 company