You will be a part of a software engineering team consisting of software developers frontend/backend, designer, quality assurance engineers and product manager.
The position requires a developer with experience and expertise building modern web applications and mobile web apps using the latest backend and front-end technology.
- 5+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or similar web
various frameworks and template languages
- Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
- Proficient with database design, optimization, and tuning in MySQL
- Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA
- Experience in PHP frameworks such as Yii, Phalcon, Laravel, or proven ability to
learn on the job
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing,
pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous
- Mentoring junior programmers, take part in code reviews and ensure team follows
The coding standards.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
Qualities and Characteristics:
- You enjoy working in a young, rapidly developing startup environment.
- You are eager and willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches.
- You are a team player and enjoy working towards a common goal with a group of
- You are meticulously results-driven, and will not rest until you fully understand the
answer to a problem or spotted issue.
Saleshandy Technology Stack:
- AWS (Amazon Web Service) for Cloud Infrastructure
- PHP with Yii2 Framework
- Socket io
SalesHandy is a cloud-based sales engagement platform built to Share files, Email... tracking, Personalized email campaign, Screen sharing, Synced document management and initiate leads via centralization. In addition, It provides integration with Gmail & Outlook for email tracking. Ideal for small and medium sized companies. SalesHandy help sales teams to create and execute viable sales & marketing strategies by tracking of sales resources and user insights.
SalesHandy helps users to determine customer behavior, spot trends, share and edit corporate documents, track email, and evaluate sales performance. Read full description