- Responsible for providing business and application consultancy to clients.
- Must understand the technical details identify the doable not doable quickly.
- Assist data migration from legacy system in the respective areas.
- Customizing Objects Forms, Classes, Data Dictionary and Reports etc. .
- Customize and optimize CRM SQL Server database applications in support of business functions
- Must understand the functionality of Microsoft CRM Modules.
- Actively involved in the integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third party products.
- Accountable for quality delivery.
- Prepare technical design document.
- Prepare installation configuration document.
- Develop data migration programs.
- Provide front end Dynamics CRM development capabilities
- Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing prior to production deployment
Required Skills Capabilities
- Require CRM technical consultants with a minimum of 3 years of experience in CRM.
- Should have extensive MS Dynamics CRM experience, particularly in 2016 versions that has included the following Design, development, implementation and management of MS Dynamics.
- Must have minimum 5 implementation knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics CRM version.
- Ability to perform the performance fine tuning in production environment.
- Should have hands on experience in design development of .NET assemblies, plug ins, .NET web services and custom workflow activities.
- SQL Server working knowledge of designing deploying SSRS custom reports dashboard, specifically with Dynamics CRM entities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to collaborate with team, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- In depth hands on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- In depth hands on knowledge of the xRM framework.
- Extensive .NET Framework and C development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Hands on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug ins.
- Excellent client facing written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Good to have 2 3 years of experience in
o Customizing the Web client and Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
o ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations.
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM customization using .Net technologies and Web API Server
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries using SQL Server
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
- Experience with object oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures SOA .
it is cmm level 5 company