Sr. Product Executive/Area Production Manager
• At least 2 years of experience in Cardio Diabetes segment
Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
At least 2 years of experience in Cardio Diabetes segment
Welcome to the nucleus of Manpower expertise that defines Human Resource Recruitment as the... most vital component. Incepted in 2006, Kapil Consultancy Recruitment Services PVT Ltd has trod most innovative and strategic path in making Human Resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Over the period of time KC has become ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professionals from India. Our 120+ Industry Specific Talent acquisition specialists are well versed to provide best services to clients across India. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Salary range:
₹ 1 - ₹ 3
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Pharma, Biotech and Chemical Industry