Sr. PHP Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A PHP developer will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by the co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Candidate should possess below qualities:-
• At least 4 years’ of experience in PHP development.
• Experience or knowledge with Python.
• Knowledge of WordPress Development (Themes, Plugins customization).
• Worked on different payment gateway.
• Must have developed Web services for mobile applications.
• Must have strong knowledge in PHP.
• Development of high quality, robust software solutions that meet business expectations.
• Relational database experience.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, BitBucket.
• AWS architecture and hosting experience is advantageous.
• Strong knowledge of design and development of RESTful APIs.
Key Responsibilities: -
• On-site design, development, and support of web applications in PHP/MySQL.
• Responsible for timely delivery, analyze and develop new features for existing applications.
• Programming and development of PHP based applications to specified designs and standards within demanding schedules.
Professional Skills: -
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• Must be self-confident to work in a Team and to handle the responsibilities individually as well.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
• Experience in PHP & MySQL, various open source frameworks.
• Should have basic knowledge of oops concept.
• Ability to think creatively and strategically using sound judgment and technical skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
We are team with a broad range of talent in new business, marketing, sales, research,... analysis, technology, database management and operations. We are passionate about helping our clients grow their businesses. We’ve earned a reputation as one of the expert lead generation companies in the marketing and advertising industry, and take great pride in collecting and sharing the most relevant and reliable information available with our clients. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in IT - Project Management
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis
Jobs in Project Management