We are a “Global Development Centre” of our holding company which is one of the leading SaaS solution in Marketing and Advertising Technology.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the
interchange of data between the server, third party web services and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance
of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into
the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development and Enhancement of existing applications.
- Coding, testing, debugging, installing, documenting and maintaining moderately complex web and software applications.
- Developing and consuming REST APIs.
- Active participation in full life-cycle of development.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- MVC with basic understanding of angular JS and restful API authentications and rate limiting. Understanding of version controlling (GitLab, GIT), 3rd party integration (payments, text msg, emails).
- Understanding of Trait, basic knowledge of Linux, Php 5.4, hmvc architecture, client server peer to peer 4, cron jobs, SAAS PAAS, unit test.
- Qualification:B.E/B.Tech in Computer science or IT, BCA, MCA, Diploma.
- Experience:3 Years
Logicode Inc – Based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, this leader in the CLOUD industry is looking for... skilled Executives to work with a small team to continue providing support on a leading Cloud based products. If you’re a self-starter, a good problem solver, and have powerful communication skills, you could be an ideal fit for this position. Read full description