1) Supervise the timely production of Corporate Finance P&L and Balance Sheet reporting . The main products controlled are Syndications, Leveraged Finance, Aviation and Shipping Leases, M&A advisory etc. This role will be responsible for a sub-set of these products.
2) Responsible for the delivery of the strategic work streams in Corporate Finance Product Control space and be an active participant and drive projects for Corporate Finance PC.
3) The role will be involved identifying the risks and controls to ensure the Corporate Finance product is controlled globally.
4) Detailed review of Corporate Finance bespoke deals executed by the CF desk across various sub products and assessing any specific accounting requirements, such as embedded derivatives and the impact of new standards.
5) Performance of month end accounting processes including Manual adjustment journals, ensuring Reconciliation between accounting platform and various sub ledgers, substantiation of account balances, etc. so as to ensure accuracy and completeness in finalisation of financial information.
6) Ensuring adherence and improving upon timelines with respect to internal guidelines and policies on various periodical reporting submissions.
7) Risk weighted assets (RWA) reporting - Review monthly movements in RWA at investment and portfolio level, assisting the business and Regulatory Reporting teams with understanding of balance sheet and RWA drivers.
8) Acting as the contact point for internal and external auditors, as required
9) Responsible for the team's compliance with the Group Accounting Policy Manual.
10) Responsible for continued development and testing of a Business Continuity Plan
11) Take responsibility for adhoc projects/ analysis to support the business
12) Collaborate with other regional Infrastructure teams to enable seamless delivery
Recruitment Consulting is all about discovering the right talent at the right time, capable of... staying engaged to your organization. It is about building enduring relationships, with all stakeholders – the Talent-sourcing Organization and the Job seeking professional. It’s about investing time in relationships, and also investing capital in high-technology infrastructure. Read full description