1. Liaison with custom department / clearing agent for the clearance of goods import form India to Nepal.
2. Maintenance of records and documents as required by client for the goods exempted from duties.
3. Coordinate with Local Tax consultant and Liaison with VAT and Income tax department for filing returns and tax deposit.
4. Responsible for controlling of stores and material handling and maintain proper store records.
5. Coordinate/ liaison with client for on time submission of invoices and follow up for timely payment and other commercial, tax, accounting issues, VISA/ work permit issues.
6. Liaison with all government authorities, public bodies for obtaining necessaries permission approvals.
7. Coordinate with local banks for smooth working of bank.
8. Coordinate with local consultant / auditors for maintaining books of accounts, preparing annual accounts and audit.
9. Coordinate with Head Office at Lucknow for administrative./HR/Insurance/BG and other commercial matters.
construction of highway and power projects