1) Handling the team processing the Amendments
2) Review of CASA, NR account amendment requests and KYC documents.
3) Responsible for achieving the desired productivity of the team while ensuring quality.
4) Ensuring Nil pendency at the end of the day
5) Daily monitoring of the reports and ensure all errors are rectified
6) Monitoring and reporting the team productivity to Unit Head daily
7) Managing the help desk, responding to queries from the branches and other stakeholders
8) Escalation management and service delivery as per expectations
9) Coordinating with internal stakeholders and preparing for all service meetings and Risk Dept meetings
10) Ensuring reconciliation of forms end to end
11) Ensuring all the forms are scanned and the data stored in the appropriate server
Should have handled Large team, ability to take quick decisions
Should have team leading skills, Reconciliation skills, MIS maintenance
Should possess a good Knowledge in regulatory aspects of banking, latest KYC guidelines, FEMA, FATCA and UIDAI guidelines.
Should possess the knowledge in creating/amending the accounts in Core Banking System
Should possess strong business acumen skills.
Good knowledge in Term deposit creation/amendment.
Should have knowledge in Reconciliation, MIS preparation and PPT presentation.
Good Communication and written skills, Multi language skills(Hindi) is an added advantage
Certification in KYC/AML is preferred
Array Management Consultants is a powerful recruitment & executive search company.... Array specializes in understanding the needs of both clients and candidates and thus provides the best quality services to our clients at every step of their organization. At Array, we are committed to deliver recruiting services that reduce recruitment costs while increasing speed and efficiencies. Read full description