1. Work with the practice and deliver as per Associate Director / Manager level defined responsibilities.
2. Candidate is expected to work closely with the Director / Partner to build client relationships.
3. Build and manage a team of professionals.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Qualified CA (from a Big 4 would be an advantage)
2. 6 years or more experience in working in Statutory Audit or in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms)
About Kelly Services - US Fortune 500 Company (TOP 6 Outsourcing company in the world)Kelly... Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyÂ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Read full description