Sr Manager Administration & Facilities
* Responsible for end-to-end Admin & Facility management and maintenance, Employee Services, Real-estate management, Travel Services, Security and related asset management Responsible for key governance activities i.e. planning, budgeting, forecasting, process management, compliance, space utilization and other general administration activities.
* Responsible for ensuring a secure, safe and conducive working atmospheres, across all shift (24x7x365), for all team members.
Responsible for supplier, partner & vendor management i.e. managing current relationships, contracts & performances and acquiring new suppliers / partners / vendors and managing their performances & relationship.
* This also includes AMC management & renewals Responsible for liaising with relevant local, state or central authorities / government bodies, to ensure compliance & smooth operations Also, with respect to all the above areas in scope, responsible for ensuring compliance on all government statutory, legal, regulatory rules / laws of the land and compliant with all company policies.
* 12 to 20 years of relevant experience in the domain of Administration, Facility, New Projects & Employee Services management, including a good tenure of 4-5 years of shared services industry
* Strong experience in employee transportation i.e experience in managing 24*7 transportation
* Experience in handling office area of 1.5L Sq Feet & 1500+ employees and above
* Reasonably good understanding of the government regulation, compliance and law of land, with respect to managing different categories of operations i.e. STPI, SEZ and others.
* Also, reasonably good experience of liaising with the relevant government & regulatory bodies Relevant experience of managing large operations, both with respect to facility size & employee base Reasonably good skills / experience of analytics, eye for details, communication and negotiation.
* This includes a good knowhow of key reporting & presentation applications / systems.
* Excels in key requisite skills i.e. strategic agility, people management, managing partners / vendors / service providers (including contract employees), relationship management, project management and drive for result
Established in 2003, Resource Access Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (in short RAMSOL PVT... LTD.), is a recruitment solutions organization that assist organizations employ people across the industry to accelerate candidate selection process. RAMSOL helps clients speed up recruitment through a unique combination of providing well screened profiles and services which ensures organizations complete selection process on time. Some of the leading IT and Non IT organizations are part of RAMSOL esteemed customer profile. Committed to innovation, RAMSOL works with a committed team of recruiters, to help our clients recruit personnel ahead of the competition and stay focused on their productivity. With deep understanding of the recruitment industry, access to current and emerging technologies, mature development processes, efficient utilization of global resources and with a proven track record in recruitment, we create complete solutions to help clients succeed. Clients choose RAMSOL for our comprehensive and quick response, backed by a proven reputation for expert support and high quality in providing candidate information and co-ordination. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- More than ten years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in Administration / Secretary / Front Office
Jobs in HR / Recruitment